Have you wondered about your business valuation?
I’ve partnered with a new major tech software company and it will change the way you run your business.
Keep reading to learn how to upgrade the value of your business using tech.
Meet the Tech Shark: “G”
Meet my good buddy, Gaydon “G” Leavitt the Tech Shark, Growth Scientist, and Founder/CEO of Toolbox OS.
G has helped over 2,000 small businesses with their strategy and execution in over 200 industries/markets.
In 2013, G started being mentored by Rob Ryan (who, for a long time, held the record for his $20 Billion tech exit) and his method called “Sunflower”, which teaches you how to build a billion-dollar exit.
Next, he went on to create Toolbox OS: your one-stop for ALL business technology.
The Toolbox OS software earned him the nickname “Tech Shark”
Learn more about business partnerships with Kevin Harrington and the Dream Team.
What is Toolbox OS?
The mission is to upgrade the value of their partner’s businesses via technology.
How does Toolbox OS work with its partners?
By adding SAAS to…
- Increase Revenue: we increase our partner’s revenue by selling or giving away our software as goodwill.
- Increase EBITDA: increase the earnings or profitability of our partner companies by reducing general overhead and expenses.
- Increase Valuation: we increase our partners company’s valuation by becoming a tech-enabled company.
“Our Mission is to upgrade the value of our partners’ businesses via technology by 100%-400%” —Gaydon “G” Leavitt, Founder
Why Toolbox OS is Important for All Businesses
Whether your business is looking to……
- Reduce its operating expenses and overhead using the The SaaS Model (Client)
- Increase the value of your business while increasing revenue, accessing our invaluable valuation, and exit coaching when you use The R.E.V. Model (Partner)
How To Use Toolbox OS for Business Valuation
It’s time to start thinking bigger and upgrade the value of your business via tech with Toolbox OS.
Here’s what a verified and successful client is saying about Toolbox OS:
“Implementing Toolbox’s automation software has taken us from 11% to over 50% net margins.” -Sally H.
Here’s why I’ve partnered with Toolbox OS:
They are invested in you and not interested in taking your money each month in a subscription fee. They want to partner with you in growing your company.
It’s a win-win.
Learn more about G-the Tech Shark and Toolbox OS by visiting: https://www.toolboxos.com/
Ready To Pitch Your Business to a Shark?
Kevin has developed a Perfect Pitch Blueprint for Free ($200 value)! The Original Shark From Shark Tank Is Looking To Help You Raise Capital For Your Business.